Sunday 25 April 2010

Blog Train

Kats Creations has teamed up with SugarPie Scraps for a blog train!! I'm very excited to be taking apart as
this is my 1st ever one!! and i hope you like my Quick Page!

So Heres my Quick Page i hope you like it! :)



You can download my QP at the end of this page, for this i used the following two productions, Template set 2 by
SugarPie Scraps and Colour My Word by Kats Creations.

Heres a preview of the template i used




To buy this template set at SugarPie Scraps Click HERE

and heres the preview of the kit i used



To buy the kit Colour My World, at Kats Creations store click HERE

You can follow this blog train for other freebies at the sites below, hope you enjoy!!


Kat
Chris
Kiana
Sara
Vicki
Helen
Charlie<-----YOU ARE HERE
Carolyn
Prissy
Crystal
Kristin
Keesha
Jennifer
Joana


To Download my Quick Page pease click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment