Monday 31 May 2010

Kris Myers @ SDD

Well this month at Scrapity Doo Dah I was asigned to worked with the wonderful Kris Myers to check out her store click HERE

The first kit I choose to work with was Dreaming of Snow, I just love wintery type kits and had the perfect kits to scrap with it heres my layout!





and here is the Kit preview




Te 2nd kit I choose to work with was Autumn's 1st Fall, I just the colours in the kit heres my layout



The writing reads “Late night, orange skies perfect memories, my babies laughing, warm cuddles by the fire, perfect moments captured on the camera, just you and me and our little family now that’s what i call perfect oh how i love you so very much millions in fact”

And here is the kit preview




To View These Layouts at my following galleries click below

Dreaming of snow

Scrappity-Doo-Dah > HERE
DigiShopTalk > HERE
DigiScrapAddicts > HERE
DSUK > HERE
Enabled > HERE
Praise Game > HERE
Praise Game DSUK > HERE

Autumn’s 1st Fall

Scrappity-Doo-Dah > HERE
DigiShopTalk > HERE
DigiScrapAddicts > HERE
DSUK > HERE
Enabled > HERE
Praise Game DST > HERE
Praise Game DSUK > HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment